- Gender: Female
- Nickname: Jafer
- Age: I’m 56 fucking years old. Can you believe it?
- Sign: Sagittarius
- Country: Canada
- Status: Married
- Mother: 1 boy, 1 girl
- Grandmother: 1 boy
- Zodiac: Monkey
- Employment: IT Department, huge company
- Hobbies: Working on stuff
I will answer to Jaf, Jafer, Idiot, or Stick.
I accept emails at idiotonastick[ATSIGN]yahoo.ca or you can use the email form on this site.
Hair Color: Brown with lots of grey
Eye Color: Brown (or red)
Height: 5’7″ shrinking down to 5’6″
Relationship Status: Happily taken
Favorite Color: Purple
Favorite Car: I like a nice Mercedes sedan
Favorite Movie: Pulp Fiction
Favorite Hobby: Surfing the web
Favorite Song/Singer: U2
Favorite Book/Author: Dean Koontz
Favorite School Subject: Art
Favorite Vacation Destination: Anywhere (I don’t get out much)
Favorite Food: Scallops
Favorite Animal: Dogs and budgies
Favorite Store: Costco
Favorite Celebrity : Jay Leno
Favorite Childhood Friend: I liked them all and there were many since we moved around a lot
Favorite Childhood Memory: I don’t think I have one
Favorite Person In Your Life: My honey
This or That
Chocolate or Vanilla: Vanilla but sometimes chocolate
Big Mac or Whopper: Big Mac
Coke or Pepsi : Neither
Beer or Wine: Beer
Coffee or Tea: Coffee
Apple Juice or O.J.: Apple Juice
Facebook or MySpace: Facebook
Summer or Winter: Summer
Windows or Mac: Windows
Cats or Dogs: Dogs
Boxers or Briefs: Women’s boxers always ride up your ass
Rain or Shine : Shine
Chips or Popcorn: Chips most of the time
Salty or Sweet: Salty
Plane or Boat: Plane
Morning or Night: Night
Movie or Play: Movie
Walk or Drive: Drive
Money or Love: Money
Breakfast or Dinner: Dinner
Forgiveness or Revenge: Revenge
Paint or Wallpaper: Paint
House or Apartment: Apartment
Have Any Pets: No
Have Any Children: Yes but I think I’ve disowned one
Smoke: When I’m not quitting
Drink: Only at night
Exercise: Jumping to conclusions
Play On A Sports Team: Used to play baseball
Belong To Any Organizations: Only jewellery stuff
Love Your Job: It’s paying some of the bills
Like To Cook: No, but I’m a good cook
Play An Instrument: I played the piano
Sing: along with my iTunes
Dance: Only if I’m half corked
Speak Multiple Languages: Nope
Ice Skate: I figure skated as a kid
Swim: I can but I only do it if I’m working out
Paint: With my computer
Write: A magazine article once, Minister’s speeches, my blog
Ski: Never want to be out in the cold
Juggle: What am I, a circus freak?
Have You Ever
Stolen Anything: Yep
Been Drunk Before Noon: Yep
Had Sex In A Public Place: Yep
Got Caught Telling A Lie: Yep
Got A Speeding Ticket: Nope
Been Arrested: Yep
Fantasized About A Co-Worker: Yep
Cheated On A Test: Yep
Cheated In A Relationship: Yep
Failed A Class: Yep
Screened Your Phone Calls: Yep
Eaten Food Off The Floor: Yep
Stuck Gum Under A Desk: Nope
Wished You Were Someone Else: Yep
Cried During A Movie: Yep
Had A One Night Stand: Yep
Describe Yourself In One Word: Zzzzzz
Biggest Fear: Losing my honey
Biggest Mistake: Marrying two other people
Your Proudest Accomplishment: Beating my mother on an exam – 96%
#1 Priority In Your Life: Finding a great job – or at least a good paying one
Dream Job: Using all the knowledge I have (although that would probably make it 3 jobs)
Causes You Believe In: I don’t know if I believe in any causes
Special Talents: I’m fairly creative
Where Are You Right Now: In the computer room *duh*
Where Would You Rather Be: In the computer room
Famous Person You Want To Meet: Nobody
Place To Visit Before You Die: Any place outside North America
Song Played At Your Funeral: Into the Mystic by Van Morrison
I had to do that because I saw it at a friend’s site. If you haven’t learned enough about me with that, you can slog through the 100 things below which are really only 95 cuz I got tired of thinking.
- On the net, I am now going by the name “Jafer”.
- The reason for the secret name is because I was dooced in 2004 when bosses at work found my other blog.
- I’ve never really had a nickname, but I wouldn’t mind one.
- U2 is one of my favourite bands.
- I am an only child
- Sometimes I’m a big crybaby, crying over the littlest things – which may include commercials. I’m a silent crier – tears just start streaming down my cheeks.
- I have had 3 weddings of my own.
- I’ve given birth to 3 children.
- I’ve only ever had 2 jobs which I enjoyed and found challenging.
- I have been working for over 25 years, although I have no pension to show for all my years of work.
- I swear quite a bit.
- I love to drink light beer, but not really other types of alcohol.
- I broke my right arm in two places when I was in grade 7.
- I dislocated my shoulder when I was in my 30′s while playing baseball.
- I have been in love many times but I’ve never had as much love from someone as I have right now.
- I sometimes get depressed, and it usually stems from anger. When I’m depressed I most often think of suicide.
- The only thing that’s stopped me from suicide on many occasions is thinking about the effect on my kids.
- I was raised Catholic and even went to a convent. It was at the convent where I broke my arm because a nun wanted me to blow my sniffly nose and I wouldn’t do that in public, and then tripped going down the stairs to blow my nose.
- The first boy I ever had a crush on was named Joseph Puliz. I was in grade 5 and he taught me to play chess (not well, just the basics). I switched schools in grade 6 and sang a love song about Joseph into a tape recorder. Someone in class found the tape and played it for everyone. I denied it was me singing and was embarrassed to death.
- The second boy I ever had a crush on was named Michael Shulist. I was in grade 7.
- I cheated on my math quizzes in grade 6. From grade 4 onward I was always really bad at math. I studied accounting later because it was the only math I could do.
- I always believed that "girls were smarter" than boys. That may just be because the boys were always talking about how stupid girls were. When I was a kid it was ok to discriminate against boys or girls.
- Boys used to pull up the girls’ dresses when I was very young.
- When I was a teenager I got caught shoplifting and was not allowed into Shoppers’ Drug Mart for a year.
- I was shoplifting sunglasses in the middle of winter. I never stole anything again.
- I love learning new stuff that interests me but if it seems too difficult at first, I’ll probably give it up. Later on I may go back to it.
- Sometimes I sit at my computer singing along with the songs on my iTunes. I have recorded myself singing along with songs. Although my honey says I have a beautiful voice, I have a hideous singing voice, but I do have perfect relative pitch so I can hear whenever anyone is "off the note" even a tiny bit.
- Whenever I buy lottery tickets I fantasize about how I will split up the money. Sometimes I fantasize about what I’d do with the money even when I’ve forgotten to buy tickets.
- I would love to own my own home but I’m not good at saving money.
- I love to spend money shopping, but even though I enjoy buying things I always feel guilty for spending all that money.
- For a little while, I was an Avon Lady.
- I am a computer geek (but not as far as programming stuff goes).
- Buying computer stuff is the most fun I have shopping.
- Clothes are next on my list.
- I hardly ever buy CDs anymore, I download songs from Limewire.
- I’m not too comfortable with confrontation. Confrontation usually makes me shake. I am usually the one to instigate a confrontation.
- I cannot back down or let things go if I believe in them.
- I’m not a patient person.
- I’m not a patient mother.
- I am not here for my kids’ entertainment.
- I am here to see that my kids learn all the things they’re going to need in life.
- I love cloud pictures and sunset pictures.
- I wish I was a good photographer but it doesn’t interest me enough to study it.
- Politics really don’t interest me but I will vote.
- Voting is only picking the least of the evils.
- I worked in a self-serve gas station when I was a kid.
- I was robbed at the self-serve gas station.
- I left home at an early age.
- I am an only child, although I had an invisible friend when I was really young. I can’t remember her name, but she did all the stuff that I wasn’t supposed to do.
- I couldn’t stand my mother.
- I never knew my father but I’ve heard that he was a drunk. Who knows how prejudicial that opinion is, since it’s my mother’s. Then at 50, a different man showed up, saying that he was my father.
- I was a little backwards socially growing up. I always acted too young for my age.
- I still act too young for my age but it doesn’t matter now.
- My hair is grey at the sides, and I have quite a bit of grey throughout now. I’m dying my hair now – mostly brownish.
- I don’t think I’m aging well. It scares me to look at me.
- I am a loner, willing and able to do things by myself, but I love being in crowds, being stupid and having fun.
- I don’t much care what people think of me, overall, and I certainly have a shitload of negative opinions about stupid people.
- I do like people to like me and it makes me angry when they don’t treat me the way I expect them to.
- I usually say things too straightforwardly, even though I think I’ve "filtered" them in my head.
- I don’t mind watching porn, but I prefer the close-ups.
- I probably think I’m smarter than I really am.
- My ideal job would be a mix of managing the office, mixed with webmaster and training others in computer software.
- Some people find me intimidating but I don’t know why.
- I try to force myself not to show how stupid I find some people.
- I can be quite mouthy.
- I am astounded by people who don’t have oral sex.
- If I won millions I would put a lot of the money into making my companies bigger and better.
- I would like to visit Egypt to see the pyramids. But I’ve heard there are tons of bugs in Egypt, so I will probably never go (aside from not being able to afford it).
- I can no longer ride a rollercoaster because of fear. My fear started in my last car accident.
- I don’t think I can go to the CN Tower again because of a fear of heights now. UPDATE: I did go up to the top in the CN Tower and I handled it well except for the part where there was a glass floor.
- I can’t drive onto certain ramps on the highway because they freeze me up with fear.
- In winter, I most often wear black but will throw some bright colours in there with it. I’m one of those types of people that has to match everything… clothing, jewellery, underwear.
- I can’t stand pretentious people.
- I believe in lust at first sight.
- If I had found my honey when I was younger, I may not have been able to appreciate him.
- The first album I ever bought was Elton John’s Madman across the Water
- My old motto was, “life’s too boring to be sober”. My new motto is, “I don’t drink any more… then again, I don’t drink any less”.
- I am an over-indulger in everything I do… there are no midways.
- Sex doesn’t mean a helluva lot to me any more even though it’s always good. But I have to get ‘into a mood’ in order to want it.
- I am probably one of the most sarcastic people you’d ever meet. It’s not necessarily negative, but a predominant aspect of my personality.
- Sometimes people don’t know when I’m joking. I usually consider those people stupid.
- I have to have everything. I think I pretty much do have everything. So why am I still shopping?
- I think everybody has to say “thank you”. I get pissed off when I do something for someone and they don’t say thank you. It’s all I wanted from them, no matter how much I give.
- I want the world to close their mouths when they’re eating or chewing gum. If they don’t, I want to elbow them in the face.
- I hardly ever laugh out loud. I’m more of a smiler than a laugher. I usually smile with my mouth closed, no big toothy shots for me.
- I always want to give people stuff. That doesn’t mean I always do, but I do it quite a bit.
- If I were a carpenter, and you were a lady, would you marry me anyway, would you have my baby?
- I love to write my own songs, sometimes just a tune, sometimes with words that go with it. They’re not necessarily good.
- Sometimes I write down words so I’ll remember later that I want to write a song about it.
- I’m not fond of hairy backs, but I’d choose the hairy back over a back covered in acne. I’ve experienced both.
- I will never again tell anyone how many people I’ve slept with.
- I have all vices… smoking, drinking, coffee, swearing, sex alone or with, overall self-indulgence.
- I have no idea what my kids think about me, and I don’t think they know what I think about them.
- I went to my mother’s funeral when she died, even though I always thought that I wouldn’t.
- I forget lots of stuff now, and yet I can usually win in any trivia game.
That’s all I can think of.